Echo is an award-winning, mobile-focused application development firm, founded in 2008 and with an impeccable reputation for bringing mobile and digital strategy solutions to organizations varying from startups and entrepreneurs, to Fortune 500 clients and the federal government. They are a 100% certified minority-owned technology firm founded by CEO, Carlos Carbonell. Their in-house team of developers and designers includes experts in native iOS and Android development. Echo’s team has produced over 70 mobile applications including Florida Hospital, Florida House of Representatives, Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center, USDA and other recognizable brands. Echo’s work has been featured by Apple’s editorial team and recognized by the CTIA wireless association for mobile innovation. Echo also was honored by the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund and the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando as Hispanic Business of the Year in 2013 and by the Governor’s office with a Business Excellence Award. Our team brings marketing and business intelligence with a creative, technology-savvy approach.
Android Developer Job brief
Echo Interaction Group is looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build applications for high profile local and national clients. If you have a desire to challenge yourself and work with the top mobile development company in Florida we’d love to hear from you.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Have developed and published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK and Android IDE (Eclipse and Android Studio).
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.If you wish to join our team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org