In business and at home, mobility has transformed how we live, work, and play. Who hasn’t headed to a meeting only to realize we aren’t sure of the exact time and location? We rely on our smartphone to quickly get the answer.
According to oracle.com, businesses are moving from a “ready, set, fire” mindset to rather investing the time and resources necessary to define a mobile strategy that enables them to transform the enterprise. And this is where Echo Interaction Group comes in to help! Let’s take a look at where we’ve been and where we’re heading in enterprise mobility.
- Mobile growth is booming!
- User convenience trumps everything
- A high quality experience is essential
- Integration with back-end systems is essential
- Mobile development requires continuous delivery
- Use APIs to accelerate delivery
- Balance security and user experience
- The cloud facilitates mobile development
- Mobility is morphing with other tech mega-trends
- Go beyond “mobile first”; it’s time for a “mobile-plus” strategy
Read more about these ideas here.