About the Albany App
Tavistock came to Echo to help design a mobile application for their luxury resort in the Bahamas. The challenge was to create a unique experience for residents by giving them the ability to manage numerous activities across the expansive property. Albany wanted give their guests and members access to world class technology to best manage their time and experiences on property. Echo designed a mobile application and a backend content management system that pulls together data from multiple sources and allows users to have a seamless, easy-to-use experience. This allows the Albany staff to make changes on the fly and users have up to date information in real time.The application has been in use by the property since 2015 and Albany continues to add more features as the property grows and adds even more venues.
Opened in 2010, Albany is a 600-acre luxury resort community on New Providence Island, The Bahamas jointly owned by Tavistock Group, Tiger Woods and Ernie Els, and featuring upscale amenities, including a mega-yacht marina, championship golf course, casual and fine dining options, private residences, and resort villas for a live-work-play lifestyle.
The Albany Club app, available exclusively to Albany members and resort guests, is an interactive tool to help them make the most of their time at this luxury resort community, with a complete schedule of activities, events, and happenings within Albany.
Albany has been designed to create experiences for all ages and pursuits. A mega-yacht marina, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els, a well-appointed boutique hotel, fitness center, and spa, adult pool and bar, family water park, kids’ clubhouse, casual and fine dining restaurants and resort programming for adults and youth are among the exceptional amenities and activities family can enjoy within the 600-acre resort community.
Use the app to view menus for our restaurants, sign up for a variety of fitness classes or activities, reserve seats at Albany Theater or use the interactive event calendar to view resort programming, activities and special events.
• Native Mobile Application Development for iPhone and iPad
• Custom Content Management System
• Calendar – View all upcoming activities and filter based on interest or time
• Dining – See descriptions, view and download menus, sort and filter by open times
• Shops – See descriptions, view and download info guides, sort and filter by open times
• Movies – Complete booking system to choose movie showtime and book seating
• Golf – See facility information, golf course overview and see calendar of events
• Amenities – See facility information
• Kids – View kid friendly activities and venues
• Map – Interactive map with pop up info on each point
• Directory – Full list of resort-wide contact information